May 29th- June 4th

*** Sorry for not posting on time like I usually do. I had a cold last week that slowed me down a bit.***


May 30th,

         Today consisted of stream leaders... nothing too bad, We also sorted and packed all of the t-shirts that were needed for the upcoming River Day event. I also finished up the summary that my supervisor asked me to do.




May 31st,

         Today all we did was training on Road Crossing. Road Crossing training is about how to evaluate culverts that provide water passage for bugs, fish, frogs, etc. If some culverts are in poor shape (rusting out, there is no actual passage way for these living organisms) the CRWC will let the D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) know so they will be able to put the culvert on their list of things needed to be fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Bag???

June 5th-June 11th

May 22nd - May 26th