June 5th-June 11th

***Sorry for this post being late, I was sick this past week and slowed me down a bit... ***

June 7th,

            Today was not too bad, we had our weekly clean. This time it was at the spill way at St. Clair Lake. I must say this has to be one of the most beautiful places I seen (the lake that is).  This cleanup is not like the others this was considered to be a "Kayak" cleanup where volunteers used Kayaks to clean the shores since the water was deep.

             After the Clean up we went back to the office and had to re-checked all the bags for the River day event to make sure each bag had the correct number of shirts. This took a while since we couldn't find the missing adult mediums. Luckily we were able to find enough of them that they were hidden away for some reason. After this I had to drop off a bag of t-shirts at the Bald Mountain Recreation Area main office since they needed theirs that day.


June 9th,

        Today I did nothing... Literally nothing... I was at home sick with a bad cold. I thought it was in the best interest of me and other people that I did not go into work.


June 10th,

       I actually felt better then I had the previous day that I decided I could attend the River Day event over in Harrison Township. This event was called Celebrate the Lake. All I did today was helping kids tie-dye t-shirts. now my schedule said to be there by 10 but I found out I did not need to be there until 11. I didn't care all that much I was able to drive around and enjoy some site seeing.  Other then that today was not a bad day besides still being sick and unable to hear a lot of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Bag???

May 22nd - May 26th