about me/ welcome

Hi Everyone, 

Welcome to my blog, I figured I would write about my experience throughout my first internship. I guess I will start out with who I am. Well, my name is Mary and I am a senior at Eastern Michigan University about to graduate with a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Science and Society.

As a requirement for graduation, I need to complete 150 hours at an internship in my field. I am very lucky and thankful that I was offered the opportunity to work for the Clinton River Watershed Council this summer. Like I said this is my first internship and I would like for you to join me on the journey. 

In this blog, I hope to post once a week about the overview of what I had done during that week. I will post a few entries about how I am feeling about the internship and anything new I have learned while working for the CRWC.

-Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Bag???

May 22nd - May 26th

June 5th-June 11th